- Doctoral of Engineering Electronic Functions and Systems Engineering , Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Shimane University, Japan
- Masters in Information Systems Management, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Information Systems) (Special) Degree, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- Detecting learning styles in learning management systems using data mining
Pitigala Liyanage M.P., Gunawardena K.S.L, and Hirakawa M. (2016),
IPSJ Transactions on Computers and Education. (IPSJ’ 2016), Vol.24, No.4, pp 740-749
- Using learning styles to enhance learning management systems,
Pitigala Liyanage M.P., Gunawardena K.S.L, and Hirakawa M. (2014),
International Journal on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTER’14), Vol.7, No.2, pp. 1-10.
- A Framework for adaptive learning management systems using learning styles.
Pitigala Liyanage, M. P., Gunawardena, K. S. L., & Hirakawa, M. (2013),
In Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging
Regions pp. 261-265.
- Prevalence of Cyber Plaigarism among MBA Students.
Research Thesis for Masters in Information Systems Management, (June 2011).